Our projects are outlined following the human rights to health, which stands for the right for all human beings to the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health, including access to all medical services, sanitation, adequate food, decent housing, healthy working conditions, and a clean environment.
By implementing our projects we aim to tackle real problems created by the financial crisis our community is going through.
- Providing Hospitals, Health Centres, Nursing Homes with financial support and Basic equipment and supplies including some basic medicines.
- Blood, Platelets, Plasma Donations on a regular basis.
- Cleaning and maintaining the gardens in Hospitals, Health Centres, and Nursing Homes.
- The implementation of a Mobile Unit for the radiation treatment for breast cancer with access to rural areas.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING for patients affected with cancer and their families.
Implementing our projects we immediately achieve a positive impact on:
- The Economic development and social environment of the community by giving access to vulnerable groups to Healthcare services and centers.
Social wellbeing, by Getting People Involved: Being a VOLUNTEER increases your sense of belonging and social inclusion. Creates the foundations for healthy behaviors, enhances your relationships with others, gives you emotional literacy to accept and manage conflict without manipulation or coercion.